Wednesday, 1 November 2017

5.2

here we are welcome. there is a youtube playlist playing in the ground of this cafe and you can feel it in your tiny little feet all bundled up because it's so cold and you can't yet afford heating in your two bedroom condo however you can afford at least 3 meals out this week but hey your stomach is more of a demon than your feet which can grow calis or however you spell it. Yesterday the snowman growing in your front yard ran into the fence and now you're not sure how to tell your neighbour why the dog showed up freezing cold at the entrance of the cornerstone barking like a horse which a carrot in it's mouth topped with sourcream dressed as a taco. here we are, again. Tomorrow will be the first time in a while that I work for 8 hours straight without taking a breath. Last halloween I did the same thing except I was dressed as a headless horse so the joke worked better and now it just seems like I live the worse life ever but really I see wood floors on most days so I can't complain. The plants are all dying and it seems like a metaphor that I'm just trying to keep them alive I wonder if most people with plants actually provide maintenance instead of the kind of hack 911 care I provide. Well. maybe when I turn 27 which feels like a very official age I'll be able to decipher between right and left and not spill water everywhere because I didn't notice the dishes thing was too pushed back and leaking. Somehow I successfully unclogged the drain with little to no after effects or side effects. I wish my tub...

No comments :

Post a Comment