day 1: paragraph
Jellyfishi are the largest seeds in the ocean. Originally the world-design was reversed for water and dirt. But as a last minute off the whim drunken decision by the decisioners, it was decided that in fact the water would look like what you know now and similarly with dirt. However the choice of colour was actually different but when it was written by the decisioners and then transferred to the executionists- who execute the plan not deathly- however, their jobs are so deathly boring as the in between for the decisioners and the creators that they might as well be executioning each other- this point about boredom is important because of the general bored outlook they all had on life made the decisions they made rather boring, in fact. As I was saying- when the decision for dirt color was being made the writing indicating the original colour which I will not tell you because I don’t want to ruin your sense of reality too much- was unreadable and therefore to avoid doing more work the executionist made an executive decision- which yes I know what you’re thinking is different that a decisioner decision and goes back to the blindness of the executionists in their boredom not to see and rightly fooled by the decisioner and creators to give them power, that as the communication in-betweener, the executionists do have a whole lot of power that falls approximately in the place of manipulation and lying and thankfully executionists tend to be fairly honest and moral people and thus living in eternal boredom and unity.
I’ve gotten off track, since the matter of water changed but nothing else the original seeds were what we know today as fish and whales and other sea creatures. Now, the Jellyfish were the largest of these seeds and even though they seem small at this time what has happened is an unforeseen blossoming of the seeds when they were placed in water instead of in dirt. All that was planned was a sort of plant- like the ones you know today however if you’ll remember from a paragraph before they were actually meant to be in water so you can imagine that they too, were expected to be different.
Because of the sudden change in parameters that was earth and water lots of things instantly perished and their compositions probably lead to the differentiations of different climates. Anyways, who’s to say what the original plan was for all these seeds because the translation from decisioner to creator via executionist was so drabbed down that what a blessing it was that they made the mistake of switching earth and water.
I’ve gotten off track, since the matter of water changed but nothing else the original seeds were what we know today as fish and whales and other sea creatures. Now, the Jellyfish were the largest of these seeds and even though they seem small at this time what has happened is an unforeseen blossoming of the seeds when they were placed in water instead of in dirt. All that was planned was a sort of plant- like the ones you know today however if you’ll remember from a paragraph before they were actually meant to be in water so you can imagine that they too, were expected to be different.
Because of the sudden change in parameters that was earth and water lots of things instantly perished and their compositions probably lead to the differentiations of different climates. Anyways, who’s to say what the original plan was for all these seeds because the translation from decisioner to creator via executionist was so drabbed down that what a blessing it was that they made the mistake of switching earth and water.
day 2: scene
A: excuse me, you’ve dropped this-oh wait no this is just slime
B: right yes, that is mine you haven’t mistaken
C: mistakes are all about wrong and right but maybe he just wanted to talk to you sir maam who are you?
B: are you asking because you just wanted to talk to me?
C: why you’ve caught me now.
A: you’re wasting your time I’ve already tried.
B: you haven’t mistaken
A: i might have been wrong
C: yes i might have been either right or wrong but at least we’re talking
B: right yes, that is mine you haven’t mistaken
C: mistakes are all about wrong and right but maybe he just wanted to talk to you sir maam who are you?
B: are you asking because you just wanted to talk to me?
C: why you’ve caught me now.
A: you’re wasting your time I’ve already tried.
B: you haven’t mistaken
A: i might have been wrong
C: yes i might have been either right or wrong but at least we’re talking
day 3: poem
Sliding down
on your back
is a lot more fun
If it’s down a slide
And not down a wall
Or in between
Where you can’t quite fit
You can slip
But not on your back
That would be fall
Slice but not in half
and not like a pizza either
But more like the speed of the air
When you slice your hand
But not cut it
day 4: random
There was a snore in the distance but not so far that we were in the same hello my name is sam and there are really pretty dinosaurs are a stupid thing to think about cuz there’s really no way to tell a person how nice day it is today where should i go for breakfast are you a chair or are you just eating a banana and have 7 cats when i was younger i thought u were a grammar mistake but i found out you were just the bathroom but if you turn around there is a whole staircase of purple. Yesterday, tomorrow was everything you ever dreamed when you were dreaming in the sky there is a place nope the giant nope hello i have 7 nope here it is again there is a loop if you iterated it there would truly be a non stop yes there is a little rustle in the bushes that sounds like a look i saw the other day the rice is popping into corn there are singing beetles in my ears i think im developping an intolerance to hair ive shaved off every eyebrow of anyone ive encountered are there any more? It wasn’t asleep it was asnore but that’s pretty much it. Do you think the citrus is good is there a lime big enough to fit an entire family of moving traffic? How many sibling do you have to have before you open a restaurant to employ hello are you ok there is a corporation about to break in to your personal diary and steal all your data to improve the tiny robotic arm you have been cooking up in your shower curtain it is about paper thining out your hair do you see the airplane if you jump you will not see it because you will be focused on jumping and trying to touch the tiny space between your named body parts that i very smooth like the nape or the elbow but the other side that is inside and not outside on the inside of your skin there is doubt and it is crawling with red blood cells and other mediocre matter. What’s the matter? You’ve spent ll this time becoming yellow and now you’ll leave it all to move to a make believe planet? What are you building up for if not hte next big thing or seeing your best friend be very successful as a small town cat owner and large style big next wave invention of something that will go down in history write that long long thing that is 50cents I just wanted to say don’t give up on your little zs and es your favourite things to count might have been fake since they were only words and you never saw them in the jungle when you were deserted from a tiny place called home have you seen my uncle he’s been missing for 5 years and I have yet to give up hope I tend to do that have missing uncles int he house there is a door that leads to the middle of a spring and it bounces and tasted like the colour of the inside of your tongue which really tasks like anything you’ve eaten that’s soaked in deep enough if you leave a smoothie out to dry will i grow into a cactus or am i fake is there any hair growing and what is a hair follicle if not magic are the rings left from coffee stains perfect circles or are you tripping balls hello it is the night next day tomorrow forever in this place that never ends and you pick what the stance is either
day 5: drip
Dripping down the side of the drip i saw a little hair attached. “Drip” it muttered from my surprise of the alignment of what it was exactly. I jumped backwards and almost stepped on the drip. Drip drip drip that sounds like a threat! How am I supposed to drip the fuck out of here!? I keep seeing things dripping and I can’t tell if it is everything around me or my eyeballs themselves!?
I was wondering if you could drip out with me I have set up a sewer where we could both drip down very nicely. I heard the inspirational sound of dripping while I was sitting in the hot tub on top of the dead millionaire in his house. There are 17 types of things that can drip. I wonder if there was a drip in him while he died- not the millionaire the other guy who died from dripping or maybe it was from tripping, I can’t remember. Another thing I can’t remember is whether or not the drip I saw in the hospital today was mine and if I am now dead without it or if I dripped a couple too many of those funky liquid drugs into my espresso this morning. There is too much to remember in a day and dripping is just too viscous to commit to memory. Don’t drip near me! There was drip and it was a very big one this time, usually it’s more minor but this time- well let me tell you the drip.
I was wondering if you could drip out with me I have set up a sewer where we could both drip down very nicely. I heard the inspirational sound of dripping while I was sitting in the hot tub on top of the dead millionaire in his house. There are 17 types of things that can drip. I wonder if there was a drip in him while he died- not the millionaire the other guy who died from dripping or maybe it was from tripping, I can’t remember. Another thing I can’t remember is whether or not the drip I saw in the hospital today was mine and if I am now dead without it or if I dripped a couple too many of those funky liquid drugs into my espresso this morning. There is too much to remember in a day and dripping is just too viscous to commit to memory. Don’t drip near me! There was drip and it was a very big one this time, usually it’s more minor but this time- well let me tell you the drip.
day 6: 8 words
bridge
|
reject
|
short
|
strawberry
|
tempt
|
bitter
|
necklace
|
entertain
|
There was a bridge across the way it wasn’t very short it was still a walking bridge though. I crossed that bridge when I got there that is how the saying goes. I went to reject you hello yes you I went in the reject seat and flew out of the airplane. In short, I don’t mean to tempt you with flying but how can I resist that necklace? I entertain the idea of you inside a tiny strawberry and that makes me feel really nice inside. I don’t think it would taste very good- it would probably be bitter like you.
This is a break up ode.
I am not too short and that necklace was a very good entertainment. Gosh darn, I sound bitter. Reject me if you will, you may fall short of words. No I am not bitter! There is a bridge between mouths and ears that is not short it is happening right now actually. I am very tempted to go east for the winter. Some say it’s too windy, others say there is always more strawberries out east and fish as well. Rejection is very sweet and short no haha yes! There is a bitter strawberry written all over your forehead, I don’t mean to be rude but I do reject the idea of an alternative to entertain anything more than one. I think there must be at least two, if not three. Reject the temptation to entertain the strawberry going through your digestive system is beautiful already. Bridge the gap it is short and you will not grow. There are a million zillions out there and a lot more words than could ever tempt you. Temptation grows with rejections on the cusp of thehedge moving in slowly for you to bite into it and strawberry juice to flow down the sides of your cheeks. I really like the colour grey sometimes it is just what I need. This is entertaining sorry this is me being bitter again a synonym for sarcastic. I don’t mean to joke there is nothing funny. Laughing is a gise it’s like how people laugh when they are tickled but actually tickling sucks. Everyone thinks because smiles means happy and laughing leads to smiles that laughing is good but sometimes it can be really sad and really we’re just limiting people’s views of what laughing is a reaction for which is funny or happy or nice feeling. But again no to tickling and sometimes there is some very sad stuff and maybe my definition of humour is wrong and maybe it’s less about happy and more about humour and maybe dark or sad humour which is not happy is just cruel but maybe it’s also true and so happiness and laughing do not co-exist and we should all stop kidding ourselves that fun is good. I don’t mean fun is bad I mean fun may not always be happy but it can still be fun. It’s like life it’s so fun! I’ve crossed a weird bridge at this point on the other side of these bitter words oh here they’re back I’m not sure if you’ve been picking the seeds off your strawberries all this time or if that’s just me or maybe I’m typing which is a similar motion. I think you could entertain the necklace as it dances around the room.
day 7: a journey within our bodies
The pool is 8 full out of a total of 10 you could say 80% it is not from bottom up but more dispersed. There is things for breathing and it gets pumped around enough for everyone. There are other ingredients but most things in here are compartmentalized. There is surgery, it does exist. Instead of most doctors there are also other things. But sometimes they come to visit. Most things that make the full journey go in from the top and travel to the other side. There are other things that go in don’t stay for very long but they are also good. This is what a body is like, it’s the same most of the time but things change.
No comments :
Post a Comment